Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year From The Mouse House

Greetings from The Mouse House. My goal for 2009 is to post on a weekly basis the goings-on of The Mouse House. Susan is now consumed in the final planning stages of her International Fiber Arts Exhibition show to be held from January 8-20 at Gallery 80808, 808 Lady St. in the Congaree Vista. Please visit her Cyber Fyber blog for all the details of the show.

The Mouse House is please to announce that we now have a source for antiqued mirrors. They can be ordered both as either heavy or light antiqued, beveled or unbeveled. They have a wonderful 3-D effect when examined at close range. The mirror shown below is a heavy antiqued example and is priced at $360.00 (frame size is 20" by 39"). Please call, or better yet, visit us for estimates for other sizes and frame styles.





Please remember to visit Terrace Oaks Antique Mall in Charleston where we offer a wide selection of framed antiquarian prints and large Audubon reproduction birds. Also remember that if you trust Susan's selections of frames and matting choices, we can frame your pieces.

1 comment:

Wanda said...

Thanks for posting again Steve! And I'll look forward to your weekly posts. I never thought about photographing a mirror to actually show the mirror. You did good. Also...I wouldn't trust ANYONE else to frame my pieces. I trust you guys with my framing completely. I hate when a framer asks what I want..how am I supposed to know? Really excited about Cyber Fyber. I'm sure you guys are nonstop busy!! I love you!