Monday, January 14, 2013

More Mouse House Pictures

One of the other things on my 2013 agenda is to publish more pictures at The Mouse House and from my travel adventures.

Here is a photo of our front gallery filled with Susan's artwork and hundreds of antiquarian prints.  Click on any image to enlarge.


Here is a photo of our front foyer where you can see many framed mirrors.  In fact the walls throughout Mouse House are filled with mirrors.



Here is a photo of the Brighton Wheel taken from the famous Victorian Pier in Brighton, UK.  I visited on December 6, 2012 when I went to see my elder son, Mathias, as the Prince in Birmingham Royal Ballet's production of Cinderella.  It never rains when I go to England!

More pictures will be published soon.

1 comment:

Wanda said...

Exciting stuff going on Steve!