Monday, August 5, 2013

Off to DC and Bicycling

My plans are now confirmed and I will be driving to Washington, DC on Thursday.  I will be bringing another car load of antiquarian prints to the local auction gallery in Falls Church for consignment, and then I will make another biking adventure on the Washington & Old Dominion Trail.  For anyone interested in the print lots that will be leaving Thursday, please come by Monday-Wednesday during my normal business hours.  All prints will be 1/2 off original prices!  This includes all matted botanicals, maps, the large Shakespeare engravings, the architectural engravings, etc. 

Susan leaves for England on Tuesday and will return the following Wednesday.  Normal business hours will be conducted during her absence (except for Thursday-Saturday of this week).  I will hope to take some pictures and ride the only section of the bike trail that I have never been on.  I hope it doesn't rain too much.

1 comment:

Wanda said...

I sure hope you have a great time! I'll be thinking of you as you pedal