Thursday, August 27, 2009

Mouse House Expansion

Susan and I have decided to rent additional space at Terrace Oaks Antique Mall in Charleston. We will offer for the first time in this mall a nice selection of decorative mirrors, as well as matted and shrink-wrapped antiquarian prints, linens, and other assorted goodies that we find at estate auctions. The room will be upstairs near our existing bathroom space and will greatly expand our wall hanging capacity. The move-in will occur on October 3 after I return from England. The downstairs sales area at The Mouse House will be painted in September when Susan is in Vienna and before I leave to visit Mathias and LJ. We are going to feature more of Susan's original art work, but we will still maintain a large selection of mirrors. We hope to have more framed antiquarian images, including the Hill botanicals and Culpepper herbals. A better use of space will occur at The Mouse House, as well as offering more of our merchandise in the Charleston area. We are very excited about our move and encourage everyone to visit Terrace Oaks Mall when your travels take you to Charleston.

3 comments:

Wanda said...

I believe I have been to the Charleston mall once, a long time ago. This is exciting news! Great to hear!

Linda of the Lake said...

You will have to give us directions from HHI so we can go over to see it. Haven't been there for a long time.

SONYASPHERE said...

Great news! Photos of the new space should be posted when you have them...I don't think I've ever been there and I would like to see it!