Saturday, September 13, 2008
The Mouse House
This is The Mouse House. The house is an old victorian approximately 3900 Sq. Ft. built in 1907 and renovated to load bearing walls in 1990. The Mouse House is located in Historic Elmwood Park, a nationally registered historic neighborhood. We have been at this location since 1994.
The columns on the front porch are not original but exact replicas of the ones that adorned the house when it was built. The originals are located on a building nearby.
The photo shows the foyer and some of the many mirrors for sale. The baskets in the rear of the photo are original fiber vessels created by Susan Lenz, Fiber Artist and co-owner of the Mouse House.
More mirrors in the foyer of the Mouse House.